Thursday, November 27, 2008

ZOHO

Thing 18 has caused me frustration to the point that I'm about ready to give up---but so far I haven't. I think I understand the premise that ZOHO is a free tool to use anywhere, as is Google tools. I am somewhat familiar with some of the Google tools, but I am just now understanding windows 2007 which was a surprise on my school laptop so I had to learn it --in addition to a new library system that was becoming familiar until a crash that set our entire district back to the point of its installation 6 months prior-- so relearn and reinstall recent and re-remove items that had been weeded and so consequently I think I am on learn & produce overload ( quite a run-on sentence, too). I understand if you leave (or have already left) this post at this point. This post is more of a vent for me to try to get my thoughts together. I really don't want to quit the 23 things--I think I'll skip #18 for a while---it just isn't sticking. Like a familiar quotation says, I can't do everything but I can do something---so I'm moving on to something else. I'm not happy to admit this frustration publicly, but I've got to put it in a box, tie it up and set it on the shelf. There, done. Now I'm moving on to Thing 19. I think I feel better now. I shall persevere.... And, that's why I call it Ramblin'.

No comments: