Sunday, October 19, 2008

Now I have it! ---Maybe....

Thank you, Cathy, for pointing out that the Google Sharing set up wasn't as easy as I thought it was! That is why you are one of my techno-mentor GURUs! I thought you shared the whole blog. Now, after more exploring, I know that you share a specific post and add the blog to the RSS after exploring other posts and deciding that it is too cool to miss.

Thanks for the heads up and the always useful advice.

http://www.google.com/reader/shared/14583537151105983258

Shared list

2 comments:

hloy said...

Hmmm. Glad you found the share feature, just not sure why you picked one of my post for your shared list. Not that I'm complaining! :) Heather

Lori June said...

With technology, there's always more to it than you think, isn't there! I enjoyed reading your shared posts.