Sunday, October 19, 2008

Thing 9

The hunt for RSS feeds is overwhelming! I think I prefer to "happen" upon them through the recommendation of someone. The deliberate search gave too much food for thought! Although I did find several SLJ RSS feeds that I added. So far I still prefer those that I discover through my techno-mentors-- Heather Loy, Cathy Nelson, and others. I learn so much from their experiences. I appreciate the guidance of the 23 THINGS so that I have a definite path to follow and I am not floundering helter skelter through cyber space!

1 comment:

Cathy Jo Nelson said...

It does get easier. We couldnt see your google reader b/c you didnt share anything. Im not sure how that works either (what a confession Im making!!!)Read anyone on my blogroll. They are WONDERFUL READS! Read the eople that comment on those blogs as well. Reading others and their commenters can help develop an already too full reader.